samedi 3 juillet 2010

Yummy Pasta Puttanesca

Anchovies, capers, olives... never thought these things could be so damn good when simmered with tomatoes, onions and garlic. I am not one to go for a second serving of any meal - my appetite is proportionately small to... well, me! - but for this dish, yes please! It's just that yummy :)

The dish is called pasta puttanesca, which is Italian for "whore's pasta". While the name got me scratching my head at first, I totally forgot about it once I had a taste of it. This is one of the first recipes I tried from The Mediterrasian Way cookbook and it simply blew me away.

The recipe is also available online, so have a go at it! Do take their recommendation and add that can of tuna at the end of cooking, it's well worth it and healthy. And please send me 2 frozen servings, thank you!

- lychee -

Aucun commentaire: