vendredi 22 août 2008
We had our launch party yesterday night (thank you everyone again for this lovely evening!!!!!) and I made my super deluxe Sangria.
This is the recipe:
- One orange cut in small pieces
- One lemon cut in small pieces
- One lime cut in small pieces
- One pint of strawberries cut in half
- One cup of blueberries
- 2 peaches cut in small pieces
- One apple cut in small pieces
- One bottle of red wine
- 2 cups of Rum
- One bottle of sparkling water (lemon flavour)
- One bottle of 1L of Sprite
- A can of frozen orange juice – unfrozen
For this recipe, I use the biggest bowl I have home and my juice jar.
1- Cut all your fruits, put the wine and the rum in a bowl and make your fruit marinated all day in alcohol. Store the preparation in the fridge.
2- 30 minutes before serving, had sparkling water, Sprite, orange juice concentrate in the bowl. You can had a little bit of sugar if you find the mix need some.
- Caro AKA Carotte